Automate Your Expense Administration & Simplify Expense Reporting
No company likes to think its employees commit fraud. However, a recent study performed by the Aberdeen Group revealed that a full 10 percent of employees claimed to pad their expense reports by $100 or more.
With an automated system, you can help ensure compliance to company spending policies as well as review prior expense reports so employees and/or their manager can see if the expense is a valid request.
A Web-based platform gives you the flexibility you need to set up expense policies no matter where your employees are located. The compliance feature allows you to:
- Add, define, communicate, and enforce spending policy
- Set expense spending limits (can define by expense type)
- Show out-of-policy items to submitters
- Notify users about out-of-policy spending
- Define rules by department or user
- Draw attention to policy violations
- Adjust rules to help reduce excessive spending
- Help ensure compliance with legal regulations
An integrated compliance feature helps reduce company costs, minimize employer-related risks, and reduce any administrative-related burdens, so your business can focus on what it does best and what&aposs best for the growth of the company.
Learn how to automate administration and simplify expense reporting, here.