The need to control expenses is a rising concern of today’s business managers. The travel and entertainment category are one of the largest controllable areas of spending — but it is often unmanaged, giving business travelers the freedom to spend at will.
At the same time, the overhead involved in submitting and processing tedious, paper-based expense reports — plus tracking and reporting for tax and regulatory compliance — drains productivity throughout the organization.
Gain the visibility you need and start saving with the useful functions of an expense management system in the following eight ways:
- Increases insight into spending with charts, graphs, and reports.
- Provides analytical expense data so you can identify cost-saving opportunities and control excessive spending.
- Eliminates the need for complicated, time-consuming spreadsheets and receipts.
- Performs custom exports for accounting, ERP, CRM, payroll, and other standard systems.
- Reduces excessive travel spending and helps ensure compliance with company policy and industry regulations.
- Helps save time by submitting and approving expense reports online or via mobile phone.
- Streamlines expense report review and approval cycles.
- Allows for a quick employee reimbursement process through direct deposit.