No company likes to think its employees commit fraud. However, a recent study performed by the Aberdeen Group revealed that a full 10 percent of employees claimed to pad their expense reports by $100 or more.
With an automated system, you can help ensure compliance to company spending policies as well as review prior expense reports so employees and/or their manager can see if the expense is a valid request.
A Web-based platform gives you the flexibility you need to set up expense policies no matter where your employees are located. The compliance feature allows you to:
- Add, define, communicate, and enforce spending policy
- Set expense spending limits (can define by expense type)
- Show out-of-policy items to submitters
- Notify users about out-of-policy spending
- Define rules by department or user
- Draw attention to policy violations
- Adjust rules to help reduce excessive spending
- Help ensure compliance with legal regulations
An integrated compliance feature helps reduce company costs, minimize employer-related risks, and reduce any administrative-related burdens, so your business can focus on what it does best and what’s best for the growth of the company.
Learn how to automate administration and simplify expense reporting, here.